Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lost and Almost Forgotten

Good morning.....what happened?

In the middle of my travelogue posts about my adventures in Ireland, I had a technology snafu and haven't been back.  So I will finish the travel posts, I have all the pictures organized and downloaded, I just got to get to it.  And now, Christmas is here.

Where the hell does the time go?  I look up from "hammering the giant's toe" *(Angela Shelton reference) and WAA LAW, 27th anniversary of marriage, Christmas is here and the only decorations I have up is a Santa door hanger, a Ceramic Christmas Tree from my Secret Santa at work, and I changed out the outside light bulbs to Green and Red (I think I am going to leave those all year long - brings a bit of mystery to my house).  Oh yeah - and my Willow Tree Nativity set (but that stays out all year).

The only thing I know is that I am getting older, time is fleeting, and big things (like a vacation to Ireland) zaps all my energy.  I can't keep up, so I am setting my expectations for myself lower and keep trudging forward.

So today's goal, get one post done by figuring out the technology issues.........when I wake up from my nap.

1 comment: