Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Is this writer's block?

There are words in my head that are shooting to my fingers, but I can't make them come out.  They are stuck all log jammed inside my fingertips.  And as always there are emotions attached to those words.  I expect to look down and I have swollen fingers with a's and m's and e's pushing against the skin.

It is very likely that they will spill out just not this morning when I have the time to tap them out onto the electronic paper.  So I must find another task.  Being ready and aware of the upcoming explosion.

Boom, boom, boom shake the room!

3 comments:

  1. Not block, just stirring. Hopefully it comes together when you are near a keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not block, just stirring. Hopefully it comes together when you are near a keyboard!

    ReplyDelete