Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

17 Day Diet - Day 1

Day 1 of the Accelerate Cycle of the 17 Day Diet began with my cup of hot water with a half of lemon squeezed into it.  This served two purposes this morning - digestion as the diet suggests, but also I have a terrible sore throat (I hope I haven't caught the strep bug that is going around).  It helped to soften up the pain a little this morning so hopefully that will catch it.

The next step was stepping on my scale for my first weigh in.  YIKES!  While I thought it was going to be worse, I really want to knock about some digits off that number.

My breakfast consisted of this:


I am an egg girl, but scrambled egg white - not my favorite.  I am scouring the book as I make myself eat these for a substitute for these.  If I can add cheese and some butter they would be so much better.  But alas.  I ate them.

This blog will serve as my food diary, my bitch blog when I want cheesy potatoes, and my accountability scale.  I know my readers (mostly friends cause who really wants to know what I am doing anyway) will say - DUDE PUT DOWN THE CHIPS AND STEP AWAY! - when I need them to.

My snack


Apparently Chick, Monkey and Flower are very excited that I get yogurt for my morning snack.

Ran home to let big boy outside and put together my salad.





GREENS, TUNA, I threw in some more veggies like brocoli and carrots and 2 Tbs of White balsamic vinegar mixed with 1 Tbs of Olive Oil.  Oh yeah and don't forget my green tea.  It tasted pretty good and I am not super full, but satisfied.  The portion control is difficult to get used to.....but I must!

Going out after work with peeps from the office, I will cheat with ONE drink and then back to the grind.  That didn't take long huh?  OH WELL!

The group of us went out to Mad Meatball and 3 Jameson rocks and two pizza slices later I have to try again tomorrow.  So day 2 will be a redo.  NO more drink......gonna take some cold medicine and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment