Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The biggest revelation so far

How old am I?  Well I remember the early 80s very vividly.  In fact, I remember some things out of the late 70s.  When I thought about this whole "dating" thing I really did set an age threshold.

I am sorry if this offends anyone in either of the age groups I am discussing.  It isn't meant to be offensive.  Well unless you talk to my kids.  

I figured that if a very active and energetic 60 year old was interested in me, I could do that.  But I also thought that maybe there may be a 30 year old man that might be interested in an older woman and appreciate her experience and wisdom then I could deal with that as well.  In fact, I joked with one of my girls that I would even go up to 75 if he had a lot of farm land.  *just kidding……..right?*

I had no idea that there was an entire group of men out there that want to be with older women.  As the chat requests were coming in, the age groups of some of these men were 30 year old from Des Moines; 31 year old from Manning, 33 year old from Urbandale, 27 year old from Louisiana, 29 year old from Winterset, 32 year old from New York City.


It is flattering and incredible really.  I have not particularly sought out younger men.  I didn't put on my profile that I was looking for a younger man.  In fact, my age is posted all over the place.  These guys have sought me out.  And one in particular I will tell you about.

I call him Yellow Underpants.  

Note!  This is not him.

He was 28 years old and his first comment to me was "Hello Beautiful. How can we meet?"  I was going to ignore him.  Did you see the 28 year old age?  That is the age of my oldest children.  I started chatting because I was intrigued.  After much going back and forth, text numbers were exchanged.  Then the interesting part began.  Now did I mention the body on this kid?  I learned that he was a UFC fighter.  He also 'calls in sick to work to go workout at the gym'.  Who does that?  I call in sick to the gym.  Any way………He has an amazing body.  My favorite part of an amazing body is those little ridges by his hips.  Yep he had those. *children warning* - if new to this blog this is where my adult children are supposed to stop reading or read at their own risk.  

Any way, we agreed to meet.

Yellow underpants comes in because Mr. 28 likes to text pictures of himself - more about that in a future post.  But my favorite text picture of him was these yellow underpants (not him in the above picture - respecting his privacy) with his hot body radiating amazingness.  Not only was this boy hot, but he was very very much into older women.  That is what he preferred.  He wants them over 45 and soft and curvy.  He was very clear about what his intentions were and I was on board as well.  More on this "meet up" in a later post.  Yep, you gotta wait.

But I want to end this post with some words of advice for those of you that are out there looking.  Be BRAVE!  Don't limit yourself to what you think is available.  I never in a million years thought that younger men would be interested in me.  I never in a million years thought I would meet up with or 'date' men that are 30 years old.  So don't limit yourself you never know what might be waiting out there in yellow underpants and incredible abs.




No comments:

Post a Comment