Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Write, delete, write, delete

What is wrong with me?  That is an interesting question with many answers depending who you ask.

But in this context, I mean.......what is the deal?  I write a blog, delete the blog.   Write another blog, and delete the blog.  I have done this four times in the last four weeks.

The only explanation that I have is that it doesn't 'feel right' to post what I have written so I didn't.

So here I sit trying again.  Words swirling in my brain, rolling around and tornado like to the end of my fingers to the keyboard.  I am watching for swollen and split fingernails.  And staccato, broken sentence structure and grammar, with ALL CAPS.

I think I need to make a U-turn.

1 comment:

  1. Let it fly......but there is a risk. Wish I could have read what you deleted. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete