Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

RAGBRAI Day One

Forgive me first of all because I am posting this on my iPhone app. Decided to leave my laptop at home and bring my phone and iPad. So I have a teeny keyboard and fat fingers. I will proof but no guarantees.

Woke up at 6:00 am to finish up last minute packing. And run to the store to replace an inverter that I didn't check til last minute and was broken. Menards saved me at 7:00 am.

Everything is packed except for one cooler that I can't fit in anywhere. The journey has begun. I know you are all going to get tired of my blah blah but hang in there. You will experience this right along beside and it will make all of you want to camp in 100 degree weather, not take a shower and ride 50+ miles a day on your bike (yeah saddle sores).

But the one question I have this early morning is --- if I am a support vehicle - where is everybody else putting their stuff? Hmm. Good question

1 comment:

  1. LOVE ! Can't wait for the updates ! Have fun and RELAX ( if possible ) !

    ReplyDelete